November 05, 2020
The Hepatic Encephalopathy (HE) in-service toolkit is a digital toolkit that provides multiple education and training resources for use with your nursing home staff to help with the management of residents with HE in the nursing home setting.
The HE In-service Toolkit Contents Include:
- Two In-service Presentation Decks PDF or Recorded Versions
- Part I – Change in Mental Status Hepatic Encephalopathy (HE) Management Overview
- Part II – Change in Mental Status Hepatic Encephalopathy (HE) Treatment and IDT Process
- LTC Webinar
- The LTC Patient: Don’t Forget the Liver in this Covid World and Beyond
- Two LTC Articles
- Hepatic Encephalopathy in LTC Residents: Missing a Potential Cause of Change in Mental Status in Patients with Cirrhosis
- The Impact of Covid-19 on Liver Disease Management in LTC
Please see the HE in-service toolkit in-service decks below, or click here to view and download all the content from the NADONA website.